The number of delegates on each session is strictly limited. This helps to ensure that those attending the training are able to receive the required level of attention, so book now to avoid disappointment.
The courses are conducted at our Bristol Training Centre. For information on courses elsewhere please click here.
We require a booking form for each delegate booked please, the booking form is available here
Please check availability below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
0117 902 0159 before submitting a booking form.
NB Training is completed when a successful driving assessment is conducted. Currently assessments are arranged at a mutually convenient time and date on a day other than when classroom /practical training occurs (i.e. the dates below). The trainer will agree the assessment date and time with you.
Module One: Standard Certificate
- Tuesday 4th February sorry, course postponed
- Tuesday 18th February, course postponed
- Wednesday 26th February, course postponed
- Tuesday 3rd March, please check with BCT Customer Service before booking
- Wednesday 25th March, please check with BCT Customer Service before booking
- Tuesday 7th April
- Wednesday 22nd April
Module Two: Accessible Certificate
- Wednesday 5th February, sorry course postponed
- Wednesday 4th March, please check with BCT Customer Service before booking
- Thursday 23rd April
Only available to those with a current MiDAS certificate
- Tuesday 11th February, sorry course postponed
- Tuesday 1st April, please check with BCT Customer Service before booking
Passenger Assistant Training (PATS)
We also provide training for Passenger Assistants (sometimes referred to as Escorts). This is a formal qualification again co-ordinated by the Community Transport Association. See the ‘PATS‘ page for information on the course.
Courses are run on an ‘as required’ basis, and can be run at either BCT's premises or at the customer site.
Please contact us for details
Wednesday 25th September sorry course is full